- You’ll love the benefits that Frankincense oil holds for the skin. Frankincense can purify and rejuvenate the skin while helping to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Once you experience these benefits, Frankincense will soon become a regular part of your skincare routine.
- Frankincense has long been used for its extensive health benefits. The complex chemistry of Frankincense oil is designed to support different types of cells within the body, which means you can use it to promote healthy cellular function.*
- In addition to promoting good cellular health, you can also use Frankincense to support healthy immune function within the body—particularly when seasonal or environmental threats are high. From the first use, you will love the benefits that the purifying properties of Frankincense provide.*
- Whether you’ve just finished a long shift at work, spent the day outdoors, or logged some hours at the gym, you’ll love the relaxing, soothing effect of Frankincense when rubbed on the bottom of the feet after a long day.
- Get ready to fall in love with the warm, clean, inviting scent of Frankincense oil. It's a powerful immune support and perfect for diffusion and essential oil blends, Frankincense will be your go-to when you need a warm, welcoming oil during any season.
- Frankincense users love the emotional balance that the oil helps to support as it promotes feelings of relaxation, peace, and overall wellness. You’ll find yourself reaching for Frankincense oil whenever you want to balance your mood or promote a peaceful environment.
- You’ll love how the unique scent of Frankincense blends with oils like Lemon, Lime, Lavender, Cypress, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Wild Orange, and more.
- Our Top Rated Frankincense Oil by dōTERRA is part of their Co-Impact Sourcing® initiative, which means that when you buy a bottle of dōTERRA Frankincense, you are helping to support families and communities by providing economic opportunity for Frankincense harvesters in Somalia.
- Do you enjoy yoga, meditation, or other relaxing activities? If so, you’ll love the relaxing and calming properties of Frankincense that can help to soothe the body and mind during quiet activities.
- Once you start using Frankincense oil in your everyday life, you’ll love how versatile the oil is— not to mention the fact that it is safe and useful for the entire family.
Frankincense Oil Benefits & Uses
Helps Reduce Stress & Negative Feelings - When inhaled, it’s been shown to support healthy heart function and healthy circulation. It helps soothe anxious feelings and is a powerful support for emotional health, but unlike prescription medications it does not have negative side effects and does not cause unwanted drowsiness. Frankincense oil helps calm our mind giving us a feeling of relaxation and mental peace. It also helps us get closer to our inner self making us introspective and nurture our spirituality. It can be used when struggling with feelings of anger or when feeling anxious or nervous, leaving us with a happy disposition despite all the stress that life can offer.
Women's Health - Frankincense resin is a useful compound in helping aid a healthy reproductive system. Use it to help support healthy pituitary gland cells.
Oxidation of the cells & Wrinkles - Frankincense essential oil is a powerful astringent, meaning it helps protect skin cells. It can be used to help reduce acne blemishes, the appearance of large pores, prevent wrinkles, and it even helps with the appearance of smooth and supple skin. Frankincense helps support healthy skin. The oil can be used anywhere where the skin becomes saggy, such as the abdomen, jowls or under the eyes.
Oral health — The germ-destroying qualities of this oil can help prevent bad breath, cavities, toothaches, mouth sores and other related concerns.
Digestive — Frankincense oil may help speed up the secretion of gastric juices, bile and acids, and help stimulate peristaltic motion to allow food to move properly through your intestines. If your digestive system needs support, whether its for something minor or more major, frankincense oil can help relieve gastrointestinal discomfort. It helps speed up the digestion of food, similar to digestive enzymes.
Uterine health — Frankincense oil can be a great support for the systems of the body that regulate and maintain uterine health. Frankincense also aids in a system of balanced hormones. There are many consequences to our health when the hormones become imbalanced, especially for extended periods of time and some of them can be quite severe, so using Frankincense oil on a daily basis to help maintain optimal health is a great way to be proactive.
Natural Sleep Aid - Frankincense essential oil is useful in lowering levels of anxious feelings or stress that can keep you up at night. It has a calming, grounding scent that can naturally help you fall asleep. It helps open breathing passages, allowing your body to reach an ideal sleeping temperature and can help eliminate soreness and tenderness that may keep you up.